THE FIRST IN THE WORLD
They’re the number one for low noise and low emissions too.
When the first ever 4-stroke hedgetrimmer was made by Honda we didn’t have to shout about it. From the moment you start one of our hedgetrimmers you’ll know why because it’s so quiet. Pick one up and you’ll feel a difference too. They’re low vibration, ergonomic, work mates for tending all types of hedge. No matter how over-grown or rough, they’ll soon trim a ragged hedge back into shape.
Honda hedge trimmers are also built better to last longer. They just keep going. That’s why we can offer you a rock-solid five-year warranty for domestic use on our core range products covering both parts and labour.
Honda HHH 25D Hedge Trimmer Features:
- Cruise control for easier cutting
- Lightweight design with 180o swivel rear handle.
- Uique triple-action cutting system reduces vibration.
- Position adjustable handle ensures precise trimming.
- Can be used at any angle due to a 360 degee universally inclinable 4 stroke engine.
- Runs on standard unleaded petrol
Brand Honda Power Source Petrol Power Details 4-stroke OHC Honda GX25T 25 cc Blade Type Dual Blade Length (mm) 720 Blade Pitch 36 mm Starting Method Recoil Cutter Guard Yes Weight 6.6 kg Warranty 5 years domestic, 1 yr commercial Other Features 180° adjustable handle